Wood National Cemetery is a United States National Cemetery located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is one of two National Cemeteries in Wisconsin. It encompasses 50.1 acres (20.3 ha), and as of 2021, it had over 40,000 interments. It is closed to new interments.
A part of the Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Association Medical Center, the cemetery was established in 1871 as Soldier Home Cemetery to inter the remains of soldiers who died while under care in the medical center. In 1937, it was renamed Wood Cemetery in honor of General George Wood, a long-time member of the Board of Managers for the center. It became a National Cemetery in 1973 and is currently operated by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. It was the only National Cemetery in Wisconsin until 2015, when Northwoods National Cemetery was established near Rhinelander.