George Coleman cause of death – George Coleman dead : obituary – tributes
How did George Coleman die? Cause of death
Around 2:29 p.m. on Sunday, January 17, 2021, the YCSO Communications Center received a 911 hang-up call that was associated with a home located on North Oak Ridge Church Road. Deputies entered the home and found Peggy Huff Day, 79, deceased and her husband, Charles “Tom” Allen Day, 82 suffering from life-threatening gunshot wounds.
The deputies found George Coleman, 64, and his wife, Mary Regina Day, 52, both deceased from gunshot wounds, in a dark grey Kia Sorento they found.
- Date of death: January 17, 2021
- Age: 64-year-old
- Cause of death: shot dead/suicide
At this time, the investigation has revealed the following events occurred on Sunday afternoon:
- Coleman shot and killed Peggy, and seriously wounded her husband, Charles, in their home on North Oak Ridge Church Road.
- Coleman then forced his wife, Mary Regina Day, into the Kia Sorento and left the home.
- After driving around in the area, the vehicle pulled into the North Oak Ridge Church parking lot at which time he shot and killed Mary Regina Day and then killed himself.
George Coleman Obituary, funeral arrangement, any GoFundMe page
The family are yet to make public the obituary and funeral arrangements.
We are unable to confirm if a GoFundMe was created by the family/friends of the deceased at the time of this publication.
This post will be updated with more information as they are made available and public.
George Coleman tributes
Family, friends and loved ones of the deceased have taken to their social media pages to share tributes, kind words and prayer.
Our best wishes and love to the deceased’s family and friends.
Please write your tributes and kind words in the comment section below.