Harold Preston cause of death – Sgt. Harold Preston dead : funeral service – obituary – tributes
- Date of death: October 20, 2020
- Age: 41-year-old
- Cause of death: killed in line of duty
How did Sgt. Harold Preston die? Cause of death
Sgt. Preston was killed in the line of duty on October 20 while responding to a disturbance call. He was a 41-year veteran of the Houston Police Department.
On Wednesday, those who knew Sgt. Preston and members of the public attended a visitation at Texas Southern University. Sgt. Preston graduated from Texas Southern University in 1978 and joined the force a year later.
Sgt. Harold Preston Obituary, funeral arrangement, any GoFundMe page
A funeral service is being held for Houston Police Department Sgt. Harold Preston on Thursday, October 29, 2020.
The public will have another opportunity to pay their respects along a procession route for Sgt. Preston on Thursday afternoon.
The procession will begin at Grace Community Church around 1:30 p.m., or when the service ends.
Houstonians can pay their respects along the following route:
– Depart from Grace Community Church 14505 Gulf Freeway
– Right turn onto Gulf Freeway (South Interstate Highway 45) service road (northbound)
– Left merge onto Gulf Freeway (northbound)
– Continue to North Freeway (North Interstate Highway 45) (northbound)
– Right exit towards Little York Road
– Left turn onto Little York Road (westbound)
Family, friends and members of law enforcement will gather at Grace Church Houston at 11 a.m. to pay their respects.
We are unable to confirm if a GoFundMe was created by the family/friends of the deceased at the time of this publication.
This post will be updated with more information as they are made available and public.
Sgt. Harold Preston tributes
Family, friends and loved ones of the deceased have taken to their social media pages to share tributes, kind words and prayer.
Our best wishes and love to the deceased’s family and friends.
Please write your tributes and kind words in the comment section below.