John Geddert Death – How did John Geddert die? – cause of death – dead : obituary – tributes
John Geddert Cause of death – What happened?
- Date of death: February 25, 2021
- Death Age: 94-year-old
- Cause of death: Suicide
Former Olympic gymnastics coach John Geddert dies by suicide following human trafficking, sexual assault charges. He was found dead after a self-inflicted gunshot wound Thursday afternoon.
Geddert’s charges include:
- 14 counts of human trafficking, forced labor causing injury, a 15-year felony
- Six counts of human trafficking of a minor for forced labor, a 20-year felony
- One count of continuing criminal enterprise, a 20-year felony
- One count of first-degree criminal sexual conduct, a life offense felony
- One count of second-degree criminal sexual conduct, a 15-year felony
- One count of lying to a peace officer during a violent crime investigation, a four-year felony
John Geddert Obituary, Funeral Arrangement
We are yet to confirm details for the obituary and funeral arrangements of the deceased. We ask that the privacy of the family be respected until details are made public.
Kindly check back or refresh this page as this post will be updated with more information as they are made available and public.
Tributes to John Geddert
With the announcement of the death of the deceased, social media pages have been flooded with tributes, kind words and prayers from family, friends and loved ones.
It is hard to loose someone and we send our best wishes, prayers and love to the deceased’s family, friends and everyone affected by this loss.
Please take to the comment section below to share your tributes and kind words.